Interior Décor with White: Try This Hottest Cool Color Uniquely
Do you like a white theme for your room to give a classic but stylish touch? White is a color of peace, smoothness and it gives the fresh feel. Most of the people feel it hard to pick a white theme for their room, as they thought that it will look boring and get stained easily.
But if you want to go with white, do it without any confusion, and give a unique look to your room by following the below tips.
All white room sometimes look boring and dull. To avoid this issue, be creative while choosing the accessories for a room. You can sue the shades of white in your room along with other colors and give a pleasant appeal. Some ways to be creative are:
- Color the couch of your room with a white or creamy fabric and cover the two chairs in another color tone, fabric, and texture.
- You can also add vibrant and strong color throw pillows on a white sofa or couch.
- To complete the look effectively, pick the lamps or accessories in the same color.
- By doing the decoration in this way, you can change the overall look easily by changing the color of pillow covers and accessories in a different strong color.
Excellent Combinations with White:
- White and black is a great combination to give gorgeous look to any room. By adding an accent color in a small amount, you can easily give a stylish touch.
- Another great combination which never goes out of style is white and royal blue. This color scheme gives a royal and soothing appeal to the eye.
- A fresh combination to leave the cool impression is plum and cream, you can add the touches of green as well.
- Pink and white is the perfect combination for a girl's room.
Use Stain Resistant Fabrics:
When you are decorating your room in a light color, white or cream, the most important thing to consider is the fabric. Always choose the fabric of sofa, couch, and upholstery in stain resistant fabric. These excellent stain hiding fabrics allow you to wipe off the stains and spills easily. If you have kids in the home, white color can get dirty and stained more easily and look bad. But by using stain-resistant fabrics for upholstery or washable slipcovers, you can get the freedom to use any color of your choice.
For a unique and impressive decoration, let yourself creative, and play with colors. You can find more exciting and practical interior décor ideas at ALLRUGO.