ALLRUGO ensures to protect your privacy and we work actively for this purpose. Your privacy is secured with us when you use our online services. We are responsible for the personal data submitted to us and will process it according to the Swedish Data Protection Act (1998:204) in accordance with EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) (referred to as Directive 95/46/EC below).
When do we collect personal and individual data?
We collect individual information submitted to us when putting orders, reaching our client care or buy in to or take an interest in our different online services such competitions, product notifications and newsletters.
What personal information do we collect?
We only collect personal information such as; Name, phone number, email, postal address, payment information - needed to provide you with our services.
How do we use your personal information?
Your information is collected and used for following procedure:
- Process payment and order fulfilment
- Avoid misuse and fraud of our services
- If requested, to inform you about the accessibility of our products
- Register and administer your account (track deliveries, order status, order history, favorites, etc.)
- In case of delivery issues to contact you
- Guide you information you have demanded from us
- Help improve from possible interruptions in our services
- Inquiry in order to offer relevant marketing offers
- When establishing competitions alert winners, participants and voters
- Answer questions and provide proposals about our products and services
Who has access to your personal information?
Your data is only accessed by official staffs directly involved in satisfying the purposes listed above.
How do we make sure your personal information is secure?
We give more importance on the security of all sensitive information related with our customers. We use technical and administrative actions to protect your personal information from data loss, manipulation and unauthorized access.